Your Portage Heating & Cooling Experts
the right air conditioner or furnace for your family.
Welcome to your Portage area heating and cooling experts! We’ve been serving the Columbia County area of Wisconsin for over 45 years and when you ask for Complete Comfort service, you can expect to be treated like family.
We specialize in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems in new and existing homes. We are a complete comfort system service company, offering a wide range of installation, maintenance, and repair services for heating, cooling, and air quality systems.
How is your Indoor Air Quality?
Here are some interesting facts from the American Lung Association:
- 10% of Americans have never changed the filter on their heating and air conditioning unit.
- 75% of Americans live with someone who suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory illnesses.
- Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to asthma, headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue.
- One out of 15 American homes has a dangerously high radon level. Radon naturally emits from the earth and enters the home through cracks in the foundation floor and walls, drains, and other openings. Indoor radon exposure is estimated to be the second leading cause of lung cancer.
- Only 27% of Americans have carbon monoxide detectors at home. Carbon monoxide is a gas that can stop coordination, worsen heart conditions, and at very high levels, can cause death.
Learn what you can do to increase the quality of your indoor air through the products and services offered by Complete Comfort Systems. From Air Cleaners and humidifiers to ventilators, Complete Comfort Systems has the resources you need to improve your air quality. View our Products Here.
What Our Customer Say About Us!
“I want to say thank you for your quick response to our furnace needs. Knowing you are there when I call gives me much comfort.” – Lisa
“Thanks for helping us stay cool. The new system is great! We now know how bad off the old one was.” – Sharon
“Thank you for your help and prompt service. Thanks for being so pleasant to work with.” – Sally
“Wow, what service. I barely hung up the phone and Greg pulled in. Thanks for the prompt, excellent service.” – Cliff
“Greg and Dean are very polite men. It was a joy having them doing the installation.”
“Thank you for the great service. We appreciate it.”
“Your service was great. Nice people to deal with. Thank you.”
“I want to say thank you for your quick response to our furnace needs. Knowing you are there when I call gives me much comfort.”
“Thanks for taking such good care of our house!”
“I want to thank you for your prompt service. I live alone and sometimes it’s hard to get immediate help.”
“Thank you for your great service! When people get older the stress is more for them when things do not work. Thank you for your skills, smarts and kindness. That’s why I stay with Complete Comfort. I can count on good quality service.”
“Just a note to let you know how pleased we are that you took care of our oil furnace problem in such a professional and knowledgeable way.”
“To the Management and staff of Complete Comfort Systems: Thank you for the consideration you showed me regarding my recent service call. I also appreciate your quick response to my problem. One doesn’t experience that from all businesses. Thank you.”
“To Whom: Please thank the 2 men that did the central air for me. They were so friendly, helpful and so courteous! They cleaned up after themselves! Thank them for me.”
“Thank you for coming to my rescue so quickly. It was greatly appreciated.”
“As always thank you for your quick response. I appreciate you.”
“We appreciate your kindness and good service.”
“Thank you for continued excellent service.”
“Thank you so much for checking out the A/C for our hot summer to be. Thanks so much for helping me live in my home.”